To vote for Jo-Ann Davis to be your candidate in the 2018 provincial election you must:
- live in the riding (citizenship is not a requirement) Riding Map
- be 14 years of age or older
- be a member of the University-Rosedale provincial Liberal riding association
- attend the coming nomination meeting (21 days notice will be given).
To become a member – needed to be able to vote for Jo-Ann, you can either:
- Contact the Campaign Team and we’ll arrange to get forms to your home OR
- Sign-up on-line – e-mail the e-mail confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can be sure you have the meeting details.
Make an on-line donation or mail a cheque payable to “Jo-Ann Davis Nomination Campaign” to c/o Jo-Ann Davis Nomination Campaign, 544 Spadina Crescent, Toronto, M5S 2J9.
Some other ways to help Jo-Ann win the Liberal nomination –
- Host a ‘coffee party’ for friends and neighbours to meet Jo-Ann and sign-up.
- Volunteer to help us canvass in the riding – by phone or door-to-door.
Call (416-900-3439) or e-mail (email@example.com) the campaign team to get involved in the campaign and find out more.